Wednesday 12 January 2011

Junior Magazine meets Claude...


click to enlarge.

The lovely people at the brilliant (and very chic) Junior magazine have a nice article and mini interview with me about my forthcoming fiction series Claude ( publishing in Feb). It's in their February issue which is out now until Feb 4th so I urge you to go out and get it!

I'm so pleased to be featured in the magazine, as it's one of my favourites. It's helped me out a few times when I haven't been able to think of a stylish outfit for one of my characters to wear.

And if you need another reason to buy this month's issue there is a recipe for delicious looking Whoopie pies in there which I think I will have to make! (and eat....) YUM!

LINKS:

The full interview I did with Catherine the editor can be read here.

And don't forget to bookmark Claude's VERY OWN BLOG and keep checking it regularly for lots of exciting and exclusive things!

No comments:

Post a Comment