Thursday 11 February 2010

Love!


It's been wedding crazy around here recently. Jem and I are getting married later this year so I've been busy designing our Save the date cards as well as designing invitations for a friend of mine who is getting married in June.

The above mouse picture is an illustration I did quickly the other afternoon for a wedding my parents are going to... I'm wedding-ed out for the time being, but I did hear rumours that I might be required to do some wedding cake tasting soon so I am getting myself rather excited about... can't wait!





6 comments:

  1. Found you via Flickr. Oh, your illustration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've seen your flickr and it's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. halloo alex! has been great to find your blog- you are one of my most favouritest pictodoodlers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate! Really like your work too! Thanks for saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not a problem alex! its really good to see so much of your sketchbook- really inspiring stuff (and all your characters are so well dressed!)

    thankyou for liking my dog in a mac. my mum has a print of it in the downstairs loo.

    Best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like my mum and dad with my work! It's everywhere.
    And with regards to my well turned out characters - I'm a frustrated set and costume designer I think!
    x

    ReplyDelete