Tuesday 5 April 2011

Meet The Dogs

click to enlarge

My parent's came to visit this weekend and brought with them their three dogs. So combined with our three, we had six nutty pups dashing about the place. Here's a little portrait I did.

From left to right:

Billy Bongo (Our Tiny Chihuahua)
Maisie Mouse ( My parent's Yorkie/Chihuahua cross puppy and Billy's girlfriend)
Bella Boo (Our Chihuahua/Jack Russell cross)
Murphy (My parent's West Highland White/Small Poodle cross)
Barney (My parent's Border Terrier/ Small Bear!)

and...

The One and Only Lucy Locket (Our 14 year old Yorkshire Terrier. The Boss)



2 comments:

  1. This is outstanding! I love them all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're amazing
    wonderful personalities :)
    and the little paws are a lovely detail.

    It must be FUN having them all together in the house (once in a while)

    ReplyDelete